In providing our services we are committed to providing peace of mind to our clients while, at the same time, applying our experience, professionalism, reliability and common sense.
As entrepreneurs, our clients expect integrity, quality and loyalty from their trusted advisors. As entrepreneurs ourselves, Meredith Harington is committed to delivering on this promise.
Our service offering is premised on creating and enhancing the wealth of our clients – the companies and the people behind them.
Our credentials speak for themselves.
Meredith Harington has been earning the respect of the Western Cape business community
by delivering quality services since 1979.
IT’S ALL ABOUT YOU
Before considering the services we offer you, let us consider your needs.
Do you require reliable and credible financial statements:
- to take timeous and soundly-footed management decisions?
- to plan your cash flow and overdraft requirements?
- to plan for and comply with tax legislation?
- to raise finance for expansion?
- for long-term financial planning?
- for succession planning?
- so your business will be saleable one day?
- for a merger or listing at some stage?
- protection to shareholders in respect of their investment?
- protection of non-business assets against creditors and claims?
- protection to directors and officers from personal liability?
- peace of mind to investors and potential investors?
- stability and status to customers?
- protection to suppliers?
- credibility of projections and collateral to banks and other lenders?
- reliability of internal control systems for responsible management?
Do your directors and shareholders wish to provide:
- fraud and facilitate the detection thereof?
- non-compliance with regulations and legislation like the Companies and Income Tax acts?
- non- or late detection of accounting errors?
Does your company seek protection against: